Korean Cybersecurity Startup Quad Miners Raises KRW 15 Billion in Series B RoundReading Time: 2 minutes
South Korean cybersecurity startup Quad Miners has secured a KRW 15 billion Series B investment, with KB Securities leading the round. Other participating investors include CJ Investment, Quantum Ventures Korea, Shinhan Venture Investment, Kiwoom Investment, and follow-up investments from Partners Investment and L&S Venture Capital. This brings the total cumulative investment in Quad Miners to KRW 25 billion.
Quad Miners offers a comprehensive suite of cybersecurity technologies, encompassing NDR for collecting and inspecting all traffic, AI-based incident analysis with SIEM, threat intelligence analysis through TIP, and SOAR for responding to security incidents. They provide differentiated XDR technology by combining various solutions with an open XDR business strategy in collaboration with international and domestic vendors.
Quad Miners CEO Park Beom-jung stated that the company has made significant progress in securing new customers both domestically and abroad, showcasing their success in leveraging their cyber threat hunting technology. They have won substantial contracts with large financial groups and government agencies this year and have also achieved contract wins in Indonesia and Japan.
CEO Park emphasized that Quad Miners is committed to executing its distinct open XDR strategy and increasing overseas sales. The company has been proactively expanding into international markets since its early days by establishing overseas subsidiaries and hiring local talent. Quad Miners aims to deliver consistent positive results to its shareholders and investors, striving to show that Korean cybersecurity startups can achieve success on a global scale.
The company has been selected as one of Forbes Asia’s “100 to Watch” companies.
- Locus Raises KRW 24 billion to Become Global Animation Powerhouse
- STYLEmate Attracts Seed Investment from Altos Ventures for Growth in Fashion Influencer Marketing
- Okestro Secures KRW 130 billion Series B Funding, Eyes Global Expansion and Talent Growth
- Korea Space Data Secures $3.4M Series B Funding for Innovative Space Management Solutions and Hotel Services Expansion
- Naver Webtoon Hits Record 100 Billion Yen Transaction Mark in Japan
- INTIN Secures $1 Million Contract for Supplying Female Ovulation Analyzers in Partnership with Diagnio
- Utopia Games Raises KRW 12 Billion for Global Launch of Blockchain Social Casino
- Rentre Raises KRW 2.6B Pre-Series A to Accelerate Growth in Rental Market
- Nano Camp Secures KRW 25.9 Billion funding for Advanced Solid-State Battery Technology
- Olive International Secures KRW 10 Billion in Series B Funding for Cluster Commerce Growth