Korean Travel Luggage Delivery Platform ZimCarry Secures Series A FundingReading Time: < 1 minute
Despite the tourism industry’s challenges due to COVID-19, ZimCarry has consistently achieved nearly 300% annual growth. They’ve expanded their service to over 20 major tourist destinations across the country and are planning international expansion starting next year.
ZimCarry has also been selected to operate the KTX special express service, positioning itself as South Korea’s leading same-day premium daily life logistics platform. Additionally, they’ve been chosen for the Credit Guarantee Fund’s promising startup guarantee program, ‘First Penguin.’
CEO Son Jin-hyun expressed gratitude to the investors who recognized their potential during challenging market conditions and stated they would use this investment to focus on expanding and enhancing their service.
- ‘Live Anywhere’ Expands to Malaysia, Enhancing Global ‘One-Month Stay’ Options
- Heart-Travel Secures Seed funding to Expand Unique Dating Platform
- Forparents Raises Seed Investment for Innovative Senior Travel and Concierge Services
- Myrealtrip, a Korean Travel Super App, Attracts KRW 75.6 Billion in Investment, Expands Market Reach
- South Korean Travel Startup Live Anywhere Raises KRW 5 Billion in Series A Funding
- Vietnam-based hourly hotel booking service Go2Joy raises KRW 1.5 billion in funding
- ONDA to Provide PMS Solution to Vietnam’s Livie, Entering Global Hotel Market
- Fine stay curation platform ‘Stayfolio’ acquires AROUND FOLLIE
- Tripbtoz to open Singapore office within this year, based on overseas growth
- BeSpoke tour platform ‘OnVacation’ raises pre-Series A funding