ONDA to Provide PMS Solution to Vietnam’s Livie, Entering Global Hotel Market
South Korea-based hospitality technology company ONDA announced today that it has signed a contract with Vietnam-based proptech startup MNM Hospitality to supply its property management system (PMS) and customer management system (CMS) solutions. The two companies signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) on accommodation systems last year and are working together to develop systems that meet global standards.
MNM Hospitality specializes in the management of various accommodation facilities such as hotels, residences, and villas and is the operator of the lifestyle accommodation brand LIVIE. Currently, LIVIE specializes in property management and hospitality asset management, focusing on Vietnam, including Danang and Hanoi.
ONDA’s property management system for hospitality, Dive, has replaced the existing PMS at four properties – LIVIE Ha Noi Ham Long, LIVIE Da Nang An Thuong, LIVIE Da Nang Style, and Alyssa Da Nang Hotel. It will also be deployed at LIVIE’s new properties.
As a software as a service (SaaS), Dive solves the problems of complexity, slow updates, and difficult aftercare of traditional installed PMSs that are commonly used by hotels.
In particular, its user-centered and intuitive UI (user interface) and menu structure have been praised for significantly reducing the workload of hoteliers.
While Dive is a PMS, it can be combined with a room management system (RMS), membership-based sales management, golf reservation management, etc. depending on the needs of the hotel. A big advantage is that it is linked to ONDA HUB, the largest lodging sales network in Korea, to increase exposure, credibility, and bookings across more than 40 domestic and international channels.
Thanks to these advantages, Dive has recently been rolled out to all branches of a premium membership hotel and resort in Korea, including Gapyeong, Namhae, Jeju, and Busan.
“Dive is an important part of ONDA’s hotel digital transformation business,” said Hyunseok Oh, CEO of ONDA, “and we are receiving high interest from the global market, including inquiries from overseas hotels in Southeast Asia, the Middle East, and Europe.”
Onda is a hospitality tech and data company that covers approximately 60-70% of the online room transaction market in Korea. It was the first company in Korea to become an Airbnb Preferred Partner and Google Hotel Partner.
The company has been recognized as an Asia Pacific High Growth Company by the Financial Times (FT) for two consecutive years. The company was also ranked 34th on the list of “Global PMS Vendors” by Skift, an American travel research company.
- WiRobotics raises KRW 4 billion in pre-Series A funding for its wearable robots
- Backend.AI, a data operations platform for AI learning, raises KRW 10.5 billion in Series A funding
- AI-based video privacy masking service ‘BlurMe’ raised seed funding
- Vietnam’s largest startup event, Techfest, was held in South Korea for the exchange of Korean-Vietnamese startups
- Cloud POS ‘Payhere’ raises KRW 20 billion in Series B funding
- The Edgeof to Acquire SoftBank Ventures Asia to Establish Pan-Asian Startup Ecosystem
- Nudge Healthcare raises 30 billion KRW to expand into global markets
- Sopoong Ventures invested in Silicon Valley-based Capture6
- Carbon management accounting company AENTS raises KRW 2 billion in Series A funding
- NAVER launches logistics service for SMEs with SK Energy and Hanjin Delivery