Ars Network Secures Seed Investment from GENAXIS for AR Education AppsReading Time: < 1 minute
The South Korean company Ars Network, which specializes in developing job experience education apps using Augmented Reality (AR) and creating and operating educational programs, has secured seed investment from GENAXIS.
Ars Network was founded by Ji-hye Park, a former broadcast announcer renowned for her skills in developing announcer academy curriculums, educational courses, and providing consultancy on space and video content. Leveraging her expertise, Park embarked on developing and offering immersive educational content with AR to overcome the challenges of remote education.
In the second half of last year, Ars Network launched ‘bread barbershop town,’ a kids’ cafe in Siheung, featuring the IP of the ‘bread barbershop’ animation airing on KBS1. This cafe includes a job experience hall, forming part of a larger kids’ edu-park.
Ars Network aims to provide immersive educational content to generations accustomed to using smartphones from an early age. Ji-hye Park’s experience and abilities have infused originality into the educational programs, earning significant attention in the edutech market.
GENAXIS has cited the ‘growth potential of the edutech market’ as the reason for its investment. They further stated, “After the pandemic, remote learning has established itself as a crucial educational method. Therefore, we see considerable growth potential in Ars Network, which develops AR-based educational content.”
- FLEXCIL Raises Over KRW 50 Billion to Revolutionize Digital Learning
- Class101 Announces Merger with Studio ViBLE, Expanding Its Content Range
- [Korean Startup Interview] Mirinae Technologies: A Korean Language Learning Platform with Global Ambitions
- Elice Secures KRW 20 Billion Investment from Vertex… “Applying AI Across Infrastructure, Platform, and Content”
- StudyMax Secures Series C Funding to Expand AI English Education
- SUGAR Pick Secures Seed Funding from HEXAGON Ventures for Innovative Cohort Learning
- BuzyRun Company Secures Investment from CNTTECH for Children’s Economic Education App
- Zeroxflow’s ‘1Hour’ AI Courseware Secures KRW 3.5 Billion in Series A Funding
- CLASS101 Raises 16 Billion Won to Boost Global Online Learning
- Class101, the Korean Online Class Platform, Expects Q4 Profit with Strong Growth