Startup management performance ‘Crysbe’ raises seed funding from Bon Angels
Crysbe, a South Korea-based provider of business performance management solutions for executives of small and medium-sized enterprises and startups, today announced that it has raised seed funding from Bon Angels Venture Partners. The amount is undisclosed.
Founded in September last year, Crysbe is a subscription software as a service (SaaS) that enables SMB and startup executives to analyze and manage data-driven business performance in real time, just like large enterprises. Unlike large enterprises with expensive enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems, it is difficult for SMEs to effectively manage business performance due to initial investment costs and labor issues.
When sales exceed 20 billion won, data becomes too large to manage with Excel, and it is too expensive to use an ERP that costs hundreds of millions of won per year. To solve these problems, Crysbe collects and preprocesses company-wide business performance data in real time at a competitive price, and provides key indicator analysis results customized for each customer as a visualization dashboard. This enables executives to manage company performance in real time and make quick decisions.
Crysbe also helps startups reduce business management costs. Consumer goods companies with more than KRW 20 billion in sales typically have more than 100 data sources, and it takes a lot of manpower and time to download, pre-process, and analyze data. By automating these simple repetitive tasks, Crysbe was able to save its first customer more than KRW 5 million in costs and 20 days of business management resources.
“When I was a COO of a startup, I was uncomfortable with business management, and I created Crysbe to solve that problem,” said Seung Hyuk Cho, CEO of Crysbe. “I could see that there was a need for Crysbe among other SME executives. With this investment, we plan to accelerate the development of the full version that can be fully automated, not just the beta version, and secure a number of customers to solidify the foundation for rapid growth.”
- Kakao Mobility acquires UK-based Splyt… Targeting overseas markets
- ONDA to Provide PMS Solution to Vietnam’s Livie, Entering Global Hotel Market
- Fine stay curation flatform ‘Stayfolio’ acquires AROUND FOLLIE
- Autonomous robotics platform Neubility raises 3 billion won from Samsung Venture Investment
- Pet total healthcare ‘Fitpet’ raises KRW 5 billion from Donghwa Pharmaceuticals
- Algocare launches ‘Algocare at Work’, a personalized nutritional supplement based on AI health analysis
- Korean unicorn MegaZone Cloud makes strategic investment in US cloud gaming platform Now.gg
- Futureplay funds seed investment in Singaporean foodtech ‘Klikit’
- TravelWallet raises KRW 19.7 billion in Series C funding
- Goodgang Labs, a 3D avatar communication platform, raised funding from NAVER D2SF