Carbon management accounting company AENTS raises KRW 2 billion in Series A fundingReading Time: 2 minutes
AENTS, a Korea-based developer of integrated carbon management accounting solutions, announced today that it has successfully raised KRW 2 billion in Series A funding. The investment was led by Envisioning Partners and Smilegate Investment.
AENTS has developed NSCOPE, a software-as-a-service (SaaS) that enables organizations to effectively measure and manage their carbon emissions. Within the NSCOPE platform, direct and indirect carbon emissions from all a company’s operations, supply chain, and consumer reach can be measured, analyzed, and reported as standardized carbon information required domestically and internationally. AENTS provides an integrated solution that enables companies to create a customized carbon neutrality roadmap, as well as actual reductions and trading on the same platform.
With an integrated platform developed from the customer’s perspective, AENTS has secured paying customers in less than a year and is working on projects with domestic companies that have declared themselves net-zero.
“Carbon neutrality is an inevitable challenge, and it’s time for companies to demonstrate how they are integrally and practically fulfilling this challenge,” said Hyunjoo Je, Partner at Envisioning Partners, who led the investment round. “AENTS has great growth potential as it offers a solution that enables companies to effectively perform carbon management accounting, which is an essential foundation for this.”
“To fulfill the essential purpose of corporate carbon management, we need to go beyond just measuring and reporting and provide the solutions needed to actually reduce carbon emissions. By leveraging our superior IT development and AI analytics capabilities, we will advance our services and help our customers stay ahead of the curve on the latest climate science and regulatory changes” said Kwangbin Park, CEO of AENTS.
- South Korean healthcare startup Skylabs raises ₩20.7 billion to accelerate growth
- South Korean CXL semiconductor startup Panmnesia raises ₩16 billion in seed round
- ZEPETO and Gucci Partner to Bring the 2024 Spring Collection to the Metaverse
- Cafenono raises 6 billion KRW for its web builder service Slashpage
- The Korea-based office media company, spaceAdd, raised KRW 7.3 billion in Series C Round
- Mathpresso Raised KRW 10 Billion funding and Strategic Partnership with KT for Enhanced AI Education Solutions
- South Korean AI commerce ‘Enhans’ raises KRW 7.5 billion in Series A funding
- South Korean tableware rental and cleaning startup Bbodek raised additional KRW 18 billion in Series B funding
- AIMMO secures KRW 14.4 billion pre-IPO investment to expand global business
- Story Protocol raises over $54 million to build a new IP protocol for the internet era