StudyMax Secures Series C Funding to Expand AI English EducationReading Time: < 1 minute
Korean AI education technology firm, StudyMax, recently secured a Series C investment from Company K Partners, valuing the company at 100 billion KRW. The company highlighted the acknowledgment of its swift growth and global expansion potential, particularly in AI, such as native AI conversation services and reward-based EdTech.
With this funding, StudyMax plans to bolster its AI technology, aiming to usher in an era where individuals can learn English from native speakers without any sense of burden. Additionally, the company aims to explore global markets, including Japan and Vietnam, with the aspiration of leading the global market with ‘K-Edu.’
StudyMax CEO Cho Sewon expressed, “This Series C investment is a noteworthy achievement, recognizing our innovative AI technology and market growth potential.” He added, “Through this investment, we plan to further enhance the technological capabilities of our native AI conversation services and expand into the global market, especially in Japan and Vietnam, to promote K-Edu.”
StudyMax, an AI education company focused on designing learning habits, introduced pioneering services enabling interaction with real-life-based native AI and video pre-talking. The company has developed various technologies, including ChatGPT, reward-based EdTech, and gamification, applying them to education. Their flagship English conversation service, ‘SpeakingMax,’ boasts a membership of over a million.
- FLEXCIL Raises Over KRW 50 Billion to Revolutionize Digital Learning
- Class101 Announces Merger with Studio ViBLE, Expanding Its Content Range
- Ars Network Secures Seed Investment from GENAXIS for AR Education Apps
- [Korean Startup Interview] Mirinae Technologies: A Korean Language Learning Platform with Global Ambitions
- Elice Secures KRW 20 Billion Investment from Vertex… “Applying AI Across Infrastructure, Platform, and Content”
- SUGAR Pick Secures Seed Funding from HEXAGON Ventures for Innovative Cohort Learning
- BuzyRun Company Secures Investment from CNTTECH for Children’s Economic Education App
- Zeroxflow’s ‘1Hour’ AI Courseware Secures KRW 3.5 Billion in Series A Funding
- CLASS101 Raises 16 Billion Won to Boost Global Online Learning
- Class101, the Korean Online Class Platform, Expects Q4 Profit with Strong Growth