Kitronycs Raises KRW 10 Billion in Funding for Film Pressure Distribution Measurement SolutionsReading Time: 2 minutes
Kitronycs, a specialized company in film pressure distribution measurement solutions, has successfully secured KRW 10 billion in pre-Series A funding from IBK Capital–ID Ventures, BigBang Angels, and Korea Omega Investment.
By developing and localizing controllers, software, and electronic pressure sensors, Kitronycs has demonstrated its technological prowess in the field, previously reliant on foreign products. With 25 domestic and international intellectual property rights, it has gained recognition as an expert in pressure distribution measurement solutions.
Their industrial quality inspection product, “PressureScan,” which utilizes electronic pressure sensor technology, has garnered acclaim as an ideal solution for smart factories. By digitizing pressure information applied to manufacturing process equipment or products, it enables efficient data analysis. Leading domestic companies such as Samsung, LG, and Hyundai are among the many manufacturers utilizing this technology.
With the recent investment, Kitronycs aims to actively recruit professionals in various areas like development, planning, and marketing. They plan to restructure their organization and undertake large-scale projects currently underway with their clients.
Hur Chang-min, the head of ID Ventures, who spearheaded the investment, expressed his confidence in Kytronics’ potential to lead the global electronic pressure sensor market and rapidly grow in terms of business performance and market competitiveness. He pledged continuous support and partnership to facilitate Kytronics’ progress.
Jang Wook, the CEO of Kitronycs, stated that they would expedite the development of electronic pressure sensor solutions optimized for diverse industrial sectors, starting with this investment. He also mentioned plans to expand into other industries alongside global expansion, as they are already receiving requests from companies in various sectors both domestically and internationally.
- Cafenono raises 6 billion KRW for its web builder service Slashpage
- The Korea-based office media company, spaceAdd, raised KRW 7.3 billion in Series C Round
- Mathpresso Raised KRW 10 Billion funding and Strategic Partnership with KT for Enhanced AI Education Solutions
- South Korean AI commerce ‘Enhans’ raises KRW 7.5 billion in Series A funding
- South Korean tableware rental and cleaning startup Bbodek raised additional KRW 18 billion in Series B funding
- AIMMO secures KRW 14.4 billion pre-IPO investment to expand global business
- Story Protocol raises over $54 million to build a new IP protocol for the internet era
- Korean-based live commerce solutions Mobidoo secures KRW 7 billion Series B bridge funding
- South Korean immersive media entertainment company dotmill secures 15.8 billion KRW in pre-IPO funding
- Attrakt, home to K-pop sensation FiftyFifty, raised 10 billion KRW funding to fuel global expansion