Catch Table Secures KRW 30 Billion Series D Funding to Accelerate GrowthReading Time: 2 minutes
Catch Table, a real-time restaurant reservation platform, announced that it has secured KRW 30 billion in Series D funding. The round was led by existing investors Altos Ventures and Company K Partners, along with new investors KDB Bank, Woori Venture Partners, and Hyundai Investment Partners. With this investment, Catch Table has raised a total of KRW 72.5 billion in cumulative funding.
Catch Table is a real-time restaurant reservation platform that was launched by three former NHN members, including CEO Yong Tae-soon. Anyone who enjoys food can search for restaurants of their choice by location, menu, restaurant name, and price. In particular, users can easily book a restaurant by simply entering the date, time, and number of people.
The recently launched Catch Table Waiting is a store-customized service that reflects the voices of affiliated franchise stores, based on the Catch Table app with over 3 million users. It offers a variety of features, such as table type and customer type, as well as features that are suggested by stores.
Catch Table Waiting has already achieved remarkable results since its launch and has attracted the attention of the industry. As of May 2023, the cumulative waiting number has exceeded 720,000 cases, and the number of stores that have adopted Catch Table has exceeded 7,000, expanding from premium restaurants to local restaurants.
In addition, Catch Table is providing a “professional integrated solution for the food service industry” that encompasses reservation, waiting, and POS services in one app.
- South Korean healthcare startup Skylabs raises ₩20.7 billion to accelerate growth
- South Korean CXL semiconductor startup Panmnesia raises ₩16 billion in seed round
- ZEPETO and Gucci Partner to Bring the 2024 Spring Collection to the Metaverse
- Cafenono raises 6 billion KRW for its web builder service Slashpage
- The Korea-based office media company, spaceAdd, raised KRW 7.3 billion in Series C Round
- Mathpresso Raised KRW 10 Billion funding and Strategic Partnership with KT for Enhanced AI Education Solutions
- South Korean AI commerce ‘Enhans’ raises KRW 7.5 billion in Series A funding
- South Korean tableware rental and cleaning startup Bbodek raised additional KRW 18 billion in Series B funding
- AIMMO secures KRW 14.4 billion pre-IPO investment to expand global business
- Story Protocol raises over $54 million to build a new IP protocol for the internet era